CREATED AT: 13 MAY 2022
A website is an important part of a business. It helps in marketing and promoting the company’s products and services. It also serves as a gateway to the brand and it needs to be kept up-to-date with new information on the company.
The importance of a website cannot be overstated – it is the first impression that people get about the business. Moreover, a website is a digital marketing tool that helps businesses to grow and get more exposure. It can help with SEO, social media presence, email marketing, and more. Meaning, you need to have a website if you want to sell your product or service online.
Therefore, you need to tap your A-game and prioritize the web development of your business. To help you with that, here are The 5 Pages Every Website Needs.
1. Homepage – A homepage is the first thing that visitors see when they land on your website. You should make sure you have a page that has a compelling message, one that entices people to explore your website further. It should be attractive, easy to comprehend, and informative.
Your homepage should be designed in such a way that it can answer the following questions:
2. The About Page – This page is not just about providing information about yourself. It also includes details about how you started and how you plan to grow in the future.
The about page should have the following information:
3. Products or Services Page – It is important for every website to have a product or service page. This is where the company can showcase their products and services as well as provide information about them.
The product or service page should have the following sections:
4. Blog Page – A blog is an important part of your website. It helps you generate traffic and increase conversions. But it's not just about having a blog; you also need to have the right information on your site, such as the right keywords connected to the products and services you offer.
5. Contact Page – A good contact page should have a clear call to action, a strong visual design, and an easy-to-navigate layout. It should also include information about the company's social media presence to make it more accessible for customers. You must remember that this page is where people can reach out to you if they have any questions or concerns about your business, product, or service.
It is wholly undeniable that every website needs a few pages for different purposes. These pages are all essential to the website and they should always be up to date.